Current Tenant Resources
Welcome to Weaver Rentals! We are pleased you have chosen us for your housing needs. Below we have a complete set of tools and information to make your residency more comfortable and rewarding. Our tenants are more than just a number and we strive to know each of you by name. If you have issues in your unit, please contact our office or submit a maintenance request through our website!
We love to hear from our residents and look forward to getting to know you!
- Pay first month’s rent (if you have not already done so). Please note, the deposit does not count as the first or last month’s rent.
- Pick up keys at our office located at 1017 Sixth Street, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401.
- The unit should be checked to make sure cleaning is done to your standard. If not, contact our office on move-in day and the cleaners will be sent back to fix anything missed. If you wait until after you get moved in and settled, we will not be able to help you and you will still be charged for cleaning upon move-out.
- Make sure existing damages (not in need of repair) are put on a list and submitted to our office via email to Stephanie@weaverrentals.com. This is important to make sure we have all pre-existing damages recorded. The list must be received within 5 days of move-in.
- If maintenance items are needed, please complete the maintenance form or email the list to email@example.com. Please wait until all tenants have moved in to request non-emergency items. Each unit should submit ONE list. During turnover, priority items will be addressed first (hot water heater, A/C, etc.). All non-emergency items will be taken care of as maintenance staff become freed up.